Maximise the lifetime of your compressed air system with KAESER Air Service
Our nationwide team of factory-trained Service Technicians, at both our branches and throughout our network of distributors, offer a comprehensive range of services including;
- Complete system sizing and installation of:
- Compressed air treatment; dryers, filters, separators, air receivers, drains and condensate removal
- Multiple unit controls
- Air demand analysis
- Leak detection
KAESER is proud to manufacture high quality compressed air equipment that is reliable and efficient, but even the highest quality equipment needs regular maintenance to optimise its reliability and performance. KAESER offers compressor service, compressor repairs and preventative maintenance programs tailored to your needs:
- Major and minor service intervals
- Convenient, non-binding service agreements
- Our service vans are stocked to handle nearly every repair - on the first trip!
And with our 24-hour parts shipment guarantee, an emergency breakdown doesn't have to mean a loss in production time.